At the Little Rock Workforce Development Board’s (LRWDB) October board meeting, Executive Director W. J. Monagle introduced the new Project Director for Arbor E&T, d.b.a. ResCare Workforce Services: Sheena Fluker. Ms. Fluker will serve as an important addition to the Little Rock Workforce Center (LRWFC) team by coordinating education, vocational training, job placement, and supportive services.
Mr. Monagle also welcomed several new LRWDB members who represent a variety of organizations in the Little Rock area:
· Cindy Varner – Vice President of Workforce Development, Goodwill Industries of Arkansas
· Robin Hunt – Rehabilitation Area Manager, Arkansas Rehabilitation Services
· Larry Schleicher – Coordinator of Adult Education, Little Rock School District
· Kyle Kiper – Rehabilitation Counselor, DHHS, Division of Services for the Blind
· Teresa Knapp Gordon – President, Little Rock Education Association
These individuals will play vital roles in forwarding the LRWDB’s mission — to establish and cultivate a talent development system that offers employers, job seekers, and communities in the Little Rock metropolitan area the opportunity to realize and sustain economic prosperity.