The Little Rock Workforce Development Board (LRWDB) recognizes the need for a pipeline of skilled workers for Little Rock employers that fosters growth for local companies and attracts economic investment.
The LRWDB should be the first place you turn when you have a position to fill.
As your partner, the LRWDB and Little Rock Workforce Center offer three broad categories of services that can be customized to fit the needs of each employer. These costly services are available to your company at no charge.
Labor Market Information and Assessments
- Incentive programs, such as the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Labor Market Information like market conditions and trends, leading industries, and occupational projections
- Workforce analysis through employee and candidate assessments
Direct Hiring Assistance
- Job orders placed through the workforce area communication channels, including JobLink
- Database searches for job seekers with targeted skills, applicant referrals, and candidate screening
- Curated hiring events and career fairs that fit the needs of local businesses
- Access to Little Rock Workforce Center facilities for meetings, trainings, orientations, and interviews
Dislocated Worker Taskforce
- Rapid response measures in the event of a business downsizing or restructuring
- Job search workshops and resources to assist employees who are in transition
- Customized training and re-training services for incumbent workers, including the Career Readiness certificate program